Faculty Name : P R Nagashri
Department : Mathematics
P R Nagashri
Department of Mathematics.
- Master of Science in Mathematics, Davanagere University, Shivagangotri, 2016, Davanagere.
- B.Sc. in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, R T E S’s Arts, Science and Commerce College, Ranebennur, Karnataka University Dharwad, 2014, Haveri.
Personal Details :
- DOB: 31 March 1993
- Hobbies: Bharatanatyam dance, experimental cooking.
- Languages: English, Kannada.
Professional Experience :
Experience details :
- Working as Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysore from 07.08.2017 to till date.
Faculty Development Activities :
Participated in National Conference on “Geometric Function Theory and its Applications”organized by Yuvaraja’s College Mysuru on 29th and 30th January 2018, held at Mansagangotri, Mysuru.
Academic Activities :
- Coordinated “Gita Chaitanya Scholarship Award” for 100 meritorious students of GSSSIETW on 20th April 2018 organized by GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Coordinated The International Conference on “Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer Technologies and Optimization Techniques (ICEECCOT-2017)” on 15-16 December-2017 organized by GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
Contact details :
Department of Mathematics,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304 (Extn 1135)
My Visions :
To provide basic foundation to the students to understand the concepts of Engineering Mathematics and hence to establish excellence in their Engineering carrier.