Faculty Name : Tejaswini R M
Department : Computer Science and Engineering
Department of CSE.
Education Details :
- Pursuing Ph.D in Computer Science and engineering, VTU, registered in 2016-17.
- Master of Technology, Software Engineering, Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysuru, 2014
- Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Basaveswara Engineering college Bagalkot, 2008
- Diploma in Information Science & Engineering, VP Polytechnic, Belgaum -2004
Personal Details :
- DOB: 23 June 1985
- Hobbies: Animations, Learning new Technical Languages
- Languages: English, Kannada, Hindi
Profession Experience :
- Assistant Professor, GSSSIETW, Mysuru, August 2009 to till date.
- “IOT Based Load Monitoring And Auditing System” National Conference on Image Processing, Computing, Communication, Networking and Data Analytics April 2018 “Wireless Home Security Surveillance System Using Android Application” National Conference on Image Processing, Computing, Communication, Networking and Data Analytics April 2018
- “Memory Management for Heterogeneous Main Memory “International Journal for Research in Applied Science and Engineering Technology” May 2017
- Information Resource Security for wireless networks International journal for advanced research in technology volume 2, issue 10, IJSARTV2I105900, October 2016.
- “Reduction about execution time & energy consumption using ternary decision for multiple offloading targets in handheld device”, International Research Journals of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), volume 3 issue 7.
- “Survey paper on Elliptic Curve Cryptography”- International Conference on signal processing, communication and computational research held at Vidya Vikas Institute of Engineering & Technology, Mysuru on 18th & 19th Mat, 2016.
- “Bone Crevice Revelation Proving with Open CV” IJSRD - International Journal for Scientific Research & Development| Vol. 3, Issue 03, 2015.
- “Securing Cloud Server & Data Access with Multi-Authorities” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology Research, Vol. 2, Issue 2, pp: (297-302), Month: April-June 2014.
- “ RAACK-Reinforce Adaptive Acknowledgement A Secure Intrusion Detection System for MANETS” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology Research, Vol. 2, Issue 2, pp: (283-296), Month: April-June 2014.
Academics Activities :
- Practical Examination / Theory Valuation of BE VTU Examination.
- Prepared Lab Manual of Computer Graphics & Visualization Laboratory (10CSL67) for the year 2013-14
- Prepared Lab Manual of Web Programming Laboratory for the year (10CSL78) 2014-15
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended 2 day “FDP on IoT and Industrial Applications” at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 6th and 7th August 2018.
- Attended 2 day FDP on “Quality Indicator Framework (QIF) for NAAC Process” from 23rd July to 24th July 2018 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended 5 day FDP on “Recent Advances in Machine Learning” from 17th July to 21st July 2018.
- Attended one day workshop on “Bloom’s Taxonomy” on 31st January 2017 in GSSSIETW, Mysuru conducted by ISTE chapter.
- One day Faculty Development Programme on "Recent trends in Science and Mathematics RTSM” at GSSSIETW, 11 Jan 2017.
- One day Faculty Development Programme on Research Methodology at GSSSIETW, on 9th June 2017.
- Participated in IEEE PES Workshop on “Women in Power Engineering” , Organized by GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women, Mysuru- December 2016.
- Attended one day workshop on “ R & D Funding Opportunities and Introduction to Intellectual Property Rights” in July 2016, GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- Attended One day Workshop on “Cloud Computing” in July 2016, GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme on “MOOC Blended Learning” Organized by Indian Institute of Management studies, Bangalore – June 2016
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme on “Real Time Wireless Sensor Networks and IoT” Organized by Computer Society of India, Bangalore & Mysore Chapters and GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women, Mysuru -2016
- Participated in “NBA Accreditation” Workshop Organized by GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women, Mysuru- 2015
- Participated in “Faculty Enablement Program (FEP)” on Foundation Program 4.0 Conducted by Infosys Limited, Mysuru-2015.
- Completed Courseware, practical training & evaluation for “INSTRUCTIONAL EXCELLENCE IN INTELLIGENT SYSTEM” under Intel® college excellence program conducted at GSSSIETW, Mysore-2013
- Participated in three days Faculty Development Programme on “Knowledge Mining”, organized by GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women, Mysuru- 2011
- Participated in Mission10X workshop conducted at GSSSIETW, Mysore-2011
- Attended Workshop on “HIGH IMPACT TEACHING SKILLS” Attested by Dale Carnegie Associates, Inc, Trainer & Wipro, Mysore- 2010
Administrative Activities :
- Organized and Coordinated for 5 days FDP on “Recent Advances in Machine Learning” from 17th July to 21st July 2018.
- Coordinated for National Conference NCICCNDA on 28th April 2018.
- Coordinator for the event C and C++ Coding in Techno Spectrum National Level Technical Competition on 4th April 2018.
- Worked as Event manager for ICCEECOT 2017 on 15th and 16th December 2017 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru-.
- Coordinator for Registration committee for National Conference NCICCNDA 29th July 2017
- Conducted workshop for 1st semester students on “Computer Hardware, Networking, Open Source’s Software & Programming Skills” on 23rd September 2017 in GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Co-ordinated in registration committee for First year Orientation day on 7th August 2017.
- Co-ordinated for NBA 3 criteria 2016-2017.2017-2018.
- Co-ordinated for “Code-Igniter” National Level Coding Competition on 27th August 2017 in GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- Coordinated IEEE PES Workshop on “Women in power Engineering” on 16 December 2016.
- Coordinated for International Conference on “Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer & Optimization Techniques on 9th & 10th December 2016
- Student Counselor-2015, 2016,2017
- Staff Publication Coordinator -2016,2017
- Exam Monitoring System Coordinator-2015, 2016, 2017,2018
- Lab In charge Computer Programming Laboratory - 2016/17, 2017/18
- Lab In charge Data Structures Laboratory—2016,2018.
- Coordinator for Geethayaana -2014, 2015
- Class Coordinator-2014,2018
- Question Paper coordinator-2014
- Time Table Officer--2014
- Lab Incharge Programming the Web--2014
- Coordinator for Faculty development Program on Knowledge Mining from Department of CSE , GSSSIETW,Mysore-2011
Professional Membership :
- LMISTE 
Contact Details :
Department of CSE,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/305.(EXT-204).
My Vision :
To inspire, inform and influence the global engineering community, supporting technology innovation to meet the needs of society. To be a part of center of excellence of computer science and engineering.