Faculty Name : Priyanka K R
Department : Computer Science and Engineering
Department Of CSE.
Education Details :
- M.Tech (Computer Science) from School Of Engineering & Technology – Jain University, Bangalore B.E (Information Science) from Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College of Engineering, Bangalore
Personal Details :
Date of Birth: 4th July 1987
Hobbies: Classical Music, Classical Dance (Bharatanatyam), Carom
Languages Known: Marathi, Kannada, English
Profession Experience :
- Total Experience of 4 yrs
- Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysore (July 2016 – Till date)
- Lecturer at School Of Engineering and Technology, Jain University, Bangalore (Nov 2009 – May 2010) and rejoined from (Feb 2011 – May 2012)
- Lecturer at Maharaja Institute Of Technology, Mysore (July 2010 – Jan 2011)
- Experience details: 2.6 yrs as a Lecturer
- Consultancy / funded projects
- Labs established
- Published a paper titled “Confidentiality of Patterns”, in IJIRT in Volume 4 Issue 7- December 2017 in E-Journal.
- Published a paper titled “ Big data Collection: Analysis and Processing of efficient IOT Based Sensor”, in IJIRT Volume 4 Issue 6- December 2017 in E-Journal
- Published a paper titled “Defining Standardized Goods in Cloud Computing Markets using SLA Mapping Approach”, in Volume 3 Issue 4 –APRIL 2017 in E-Journal.
- Published a paper titled “Cloud Computing I/O Virtualization Congestion” , in E-Journal, IJARIIE, Volume 2 Issue-6 ,2016 with Paper ID being 3572.
- Published a paper in 3rd National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer Science & Engineering titled “Application of Soft Computing Technique for Surmising of Adolescence Autism” in IJSPR NCETCSE-2017 ISSN:2349-4689
- Published a paper in 3rd National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer Science & Engineering titled “Biometrics Control Vehicle Security System using GSM and GPS”, in IJSPR NCETCSE-2017 ISSN:2349-4689
- Published a paper titled “Cloud Computing I/O Virtualization Congestion”, in Volume 2, Issue-6 of IJARIIE in E-Journal.
- Published a paper titled “Company Transmogrification using OOP Concepts” in Volume 2, Issue 11 of IJSART in E-Journal.
- Published a paper titled “Sanctuary Threats and Safety Mensuration on Cloud Computing”, in Volume 2, Issue 11 of IJSART in E-Journal.
- Presented a paper in National Conference in CSECONF-2014 titled “Remote Test Configure Tool”, organized by, School of Engineering & Technology, Jain University, Bangalore.
Academic Activities :
- Course Completion Certified from AMAZON WEB SERVICES, on the course titled “Job Roles in the Cloud” taken on 9th November 2017.
- Carried out invigilation duties and worked in the valuation center as a Assistant coordinator.
- Paper setter for School of Engineering & Technology –Jain University (Java & J2EE subject).
- CERTIFIED as “SUN CERIFIED PROGRAMMER FOR JAVA 2 PLATFORM”, Standard edition 5.0.
- Participated in AISIRI, the 10th Annual VTU Youth Festival held at Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College of Engineering, Bangalore from 15th to 21st February 2009 [ College Level]
Faculty Development Activities :
Attended Faculty development Program :
- Participated in a Four-Day Faculty Development Programme on “Python Application Programming” held by ATME College Mysuru from 17th January 2018 to 20th January 2018
- Participated in a One-Day Faculty Development Programme on “Research Methodology & Teaching Information Security an Overview” held on 9th June 2017 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- Participated in the Faculty Enablement Program for the Elective Offering “Business Intelligence and its Applications” from July 18,2011 to July 22,2011 conducted by INFOSYS LIMITED at School Of Engineering & Technology – Jain University, Bangalore.
- Participated in One-Day Faculty Development Program on “Recent Trends in Science and Mathematics”(RTSM-2017)”, at GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women, Mysuru conducted on 11th January 2017.
Seminar / workshop / conference.
- As an Event Coordinator, participated in an International Conference (ICEECCOT-2017) organized by GSSSIETW, Mysuru held during 15th-16th December 2017
- Participated in IEEE PES workshop on “Women in Power Engineering” held on 16th Dec 2016, organized by IEEE PES Student Chapter , GSSSIETW.
- Participated in a workshop titled “Recent Trends in Science & Mathematics”, held on 11th January 2017, organized by GSSSIETW.
- Attended a One day workshop on “Leadership Business Summit for Women Entrepreneurs” – 2017, Mysuru, Held at Mysore Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Hebbal Industrial Area on 29th April 2017, Saturday.
- Presented a paper titled “Application of Soft Computing Technique for Surmising of Adolescence Autism”, at National Conference BGSIT, B.G.Nagar, Mandya)
- Presented a paper titled “Biometrics Control Vehicle Security System using GSM and GPS”, at National Conference BGSIT, B.G.Nagar, Mandya)
- Presented a paper titled “A Case Study of Distributed Multimedia Applications using OOMD Concepts”, in Best Practice Symposium-2017 organized by GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women, Mysuru on 21st Jan 2017.
- Arranged for a Technical Talk on “Hands on Eclipse tool” for 4th Sem Students on 11th March 2017 (Resource Person being from L&T InfoTech, Bangalore)
- Arranged for a Technical Talk on “Agile and Scrum Methodologies”, for 4th Sem on 22nd April 2017 (Resource Person being from ProPM Academy, Bangalore).
- As a faculty coordinator, organized a 2-day training program entitled “Android Application Development”, a national level training program conducted by Department of CSE,GSSSIETW in collaboration with DALVIK Apps on 10th & 11th April 2017.
- As a faculty co-ordinator, organized and participated in a 3-Day workshop on “Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Modeling” conducted by Emporis Software Solutions LLP-Bangalore in association with CSI, held during 16-18th August 2017 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Coordinated for a 3-day workshop on “Agile and Scrum Methodologies” with SFC Certification conducted by ProPM Academy, Bangalore at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended a workshop conducted by IIT Bombay, regarding Database Management System held at “Amritha School of Engineering”, Bangalore.
- Presented a paper titled “Remote Test Configure Tool” at 3rd National Conference on Current trends in Computer Science & Engineering organized by Department of Computer Science & Engineering, School of Engineering & Technology, Jain University.
- Participated in Web Development using open source and IBM tools organized by IBM.
- Participated in the SPARK IT 2010, first All India Developer Conference hosted by CIOL and PCQuest, held on the 18th-19th March, 2010 at IISc. Bangalore, India.
Awards Received :
- Was Nominated as a Best Circuit Faculty which was held by South Indian ASDF Awards 2017
- Received an award for getting 100% results in the Subject, Web 2.0 & Rich Internet Applications (10CS832) during the academic year 2016-17 from GSSS Institute of Technology & Engineering For Women, Mysore
- Received an Award from the college for Academic Excellence in the pursuit of Bachelor of Engineering course in Information Science and Engineering.
- Received a Certificate Of Excellence in appreciation of Excellence performance in academic and co-curricular activities exhibited during 2012-2014.
- Received a Distinction Award and Certificate of Merit for securing highest marks in the college in 1st, 2nd and 5th Semester V.T.U Examination, Jan 2008 from Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College Of Engineering, Bangalore.
Contact Details :
Department of CSE
GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women
Phone: 0821-4257304/305. (Ext. 204).
My Vision :
Seeking a career in a professional institution which offers to utilize my skills and abilities while being resourceful, innovative and offering career to success.