Faculty Name : Priyanka P
Department : Electronics & Communication Engineering
Dept. of ECE,
- Master of Technology, Computer Network Engineering, NIE, Mysuru, 2016.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, RIT, Hassan, 2014.
- Date of birth : 15/10/1992
- Hobbies : Reading, Singing, Listening to music, Playing badminton.
- Languages Known:English, Kannada, and Hindi.
Profession Experience :
- Working as Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 1/02/2017 to till date.
- Worked as Guest Faculty at GECH, Hassan from 2016(August) to 2017(Jan).
- Published a paper entitled “A Study on Applications of Microprocessor and Microcontroller”
- Published a paper entitled “Analysis of Reversible Logic Gates”.
- Published a paper entitled “A Robust System for Vehicle Tracking and Accident Detection”.
- Published a paper entitled “Efficient Cluster Formation and Cluster Head Selection for WSN”.
- Published a paper entitled “Electing a Cluster Head using Distance-Energy Clustering with BEE optimization in WSN”.
- Discharged duty as Room Superintendent and Room Relieving Superintendent for VTU theory exams.
- I have actively participated in most of the college activity.
- EMS Coordinator for the academic year 2017-18, GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- Academic counselor for UG students (2014-2016), GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Have guided five UG mini projects in the area of electronics and communication, GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- Participated in “3rd National level IEEE PROJECT EXPO-2018”, held on 24th May 2018, at GSSSIETW Mysuru.
- Participated in 3rd National Conference on “Electrical, Signals and Communication NCESC-2018)”, held on 17th May 2018, at GSSSIETW Mysuru.
- Coordinated as an event manager in “NCESC-2018”
- Participated in 2nd International Conference on “Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computers and Optimization Techniques (ICEECCOT-2017)”, held on 15th and 16th December 2017, at GSSSIETW Mysuru.
- Participated in 2nd National Conference on “Electrical, Signals and Communication NCESC-2017)”, held on 29th May 2017, at GSSSIETW Mysuru.
- Coordinated as an event manager in “NCESC-2017”.
- Coordinated intercollegiate event “Dumb Charades” in Geethayaana 2017, GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Stage decoration coordinator , Geethayaana-2017, GSSSIETW,Mysuru
Faculty development activities:
- Three days workshop on “Programming using Python”, 31st January – 2nd February 2018.
- Three days workshop on “ARM CORTEX M3”, 26th -28th December 2017.
- One day FDP on “Collaborative research and Pedagogy”, 3rd August 2017.
- One day FDP on “Research Methodology and Teaching Information Security: An Overview”, 9th June 2017.
- One day workshop on ‘‘Leadership”, Head Held High Foundation, Saraswathipuram, Mysuru, 22nd April 2017.
- Undergone internship on “Wireless Sensor Networks” at Lorgan Comptech Pvt Ltd.
- Attended a workshop on “Cisco Packet tracer and Internet of things” held at N.I.E College.
- Attended a workshop on “Hardware and Networking” conducted by AnaBel.
Contact Details :
Department of ECE,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
My Vision :
To work dynamically as a Team in strengthening Research and other academic activities of the Department,for the growth of the institute and to inspire the students in developing their Knowledge.