Faculty Name : Divya S
Department : Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Educational Details :
- B.E, Vidya Vikas Institute of Engineering and Technology, Electrical Engineering,VTU,2009
- M.Tech, NIE, VTU Power Systems,2011 (1st Rank with Gold Medal)
- PhD, VTU, Power systems and Distributed Generation, Electrical Engineering, 2013
Personal Details :
- Date of Birth: 13/08/1987
- Languages Known: Kannada, Sanskrit, English, Hindi
Professional Experience :
- Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Vidya Vikas Institute of Engineering and Technology, 2011 to 2016.
Faculty Development Activities :
- FDP on “Research Methodology”.
- FDP on Current trends in transmission & distribution grid management.
- FDP on Protection of Potential Inventions through patent filing.
- FDP on Infact-Industry update for Faculty Enrichment.
Workshops/ Seminars/ Invited technical talks and skill development conducted for students :
- Presented “Effect of dispersed generation on distributed system Security – An overview” at national conference on Intelligent energy systems (NCIES-2018) organized by dept. of EEE, GSSSIETW on 7th May 2018.
- TEQIP-II sponsored one week National Workshop on “Recent Trends in Power Systems Operation and Control” at NIE, Mysore from Jul 8-12, 2013.
- IE(I), Mysore Local center sponsored two day work shop on “PLC& SCADA” at ATME, Mysore from Jun 15-16, 2013.
- VVIET in association with KREDL organized a two day FDP on Grid tied/Stand-alone Wind/PV energy system from July 14-15, 2014
- TEQIP-II sponsored one week National Workshop on “Distributed Generation and Power Quality” at NIE, Mysore from Jun 9-13, 2014.
Contact Details :
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone Extn : 1127
My vision :
My vision of education is not limited to the tangibles of academic achievement but encompasses daily doses of compassion, flexibility, communication, humor, imagination, and the willingness to be open minded. Also to help the students learn how to combat the negative feelings and stereotypes that plague our society. Rather, empowering them to see that they have the ability to be a great generation.