Faculty Name : Pavithra S
Department : Instrumentation Technology
Dept. of Instrumentation Technology
Education Details :
- Master of Technology in VLSI Design, NITK, Surathkal, 2009
- Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation Technology, SJCE, Mysore,2005
Personal Details :
- DOB : 18.06.1983
- Hobbies : Reading books, listening to music, Drawing & Painting.
- Languages know : English, Kannada, and Hindi
Professional Experience :
- Working as Assistant Professor, Instrumentation Technology Department, GSSSIETW, Mysore from 28-07-2016 to till date.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in PCCOE College, Pune (Electronics & Telecommunication Department) from July 2012 – April 2015.
- Worked as lecturer in SJCE College, Mysore (Instrumentation Technology Department) from September 2005 – June 2007.
Academic Activities :
- Have Guided 03 UG Projects.
- Attended Pune University valuations for the System Programming & Operating System subject as Valuer, May/June 2014.
- Worked as Practical examiner, external/ internal for the Digital Electronics and System Programming & Operating System subject under Pune University.
Department Level Activities :
- Worked as Co-Ordinator for the workshop organized on “LATEX” by E & TC Department, PCCOE, Pune on 10th October 2013.
- Delivered seminar on “Backend VLSI Design Tool Flow” on 13th February 2013, during “VLSI and Embedded Week” from 11th to 15th February 2013, organized by E & TC Department, PCCOE, Pune.
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended Faculty Orientation Workshop on T.E.(E&TC/ Elex.) revised syllabus under the aegis of Board of Studies (Electronics Engg.), University of Pune during 12th to 14th June 2014.
- Participated in one day Faculty Development Program on “DELD/CO”, organized by board of studies, University of Pune on 19th / 20th July 2013.
- Participated in a Two-week ISTE Workshop on Analog Electronics conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur from 4th to 14th June, 2013. Workshop was held under National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD).
- Attended “A One Day Workshop on FPGA Design Flow”, held on 11th August 2012 at Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engg. Nigdi, Pune.
- Participated in the Summer School on “Emerging Areas of Technology in Smart Materials and Manufacturing“, held during June 30th to July 5th, 2008 at NITK, Suarthkal.
- Participated in the Summer School on “Recent Developments in Advanced Materials & Faculty Awareness Camp on Entrepreneurship“, held during June 16th to 24th, 2008 at NITK, Suarthkal.
- Participated in the Two Day Workshop on ARM Architecture and Applications sponsored by ARM University Program held at NITK, Surathkal on 9th & 10th March 2009.
- Participated in the one day seminar on MULTICORE TECHNOLOGY, sponsored by TEQUIP-NITK, organized on 5th April 2008 at NITK, Surathkal.
- Participated in one day workshop on TRANSCRANIAL MAGNETIC SIMULATION held at SJCE, Mysore on 5th May 2007.
Professional Membership :
- Life Member of Indian Society of Technical Education (LM-87812)
Awards Received :
- Qualified in GATE 2007 by scoring 549 marks with All India Rank 64.
Contact Details :
# 10535, 4th stage, 2nd phase, Vijayanagar, Mysore – 570017
(Mob : 9986440944)
My Visions :
To earn my doctorate degree and aspires to be an academic leader recognized for innovation and quality in teaching and learning.