Faculty Name : Nagalakshmi T S
Department : Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Dept. of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Education Details :
- Master of Technology in Advanced Embedded System, Reva University, Bangalore, 2016
- Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation Technology Engineering, GSSSIETW,Mysore,2013
Personal Details :
- Reading books and Drawing.
- Practitioner of Energy based healing system.
- Trained classical dancer and violinist.
Languages know: English, Hindi, Kannada and Tamil
Work Experience :
- Working as Assistant Professor, Electronics and Instrumentation Department, GSSSIETW, Mysore from 01/07/2016 to till date.
- Worked as a Help Desk Coordinator at Wipro Infotech, Mysore from April 2014 to October 2014.
Project Work :
Real Time Project:
- Design and developed Raspberry Pi based Fruit salad vending machine with e-payment.
- GBOT creator with Smart zone during college fest curtain raiser.
Projects Guided :
- Smart health monitoring and assistance system using IoT and ML.
- Smart vision for visually impaired people using Machine Learning.
- Face recognition and IoT based Smart access system.
Journal Publication :
- Navyashree H V, Amulya S Patil, Numitha M N, Tahanoorain, Nagalakshmi T S and Amrutha R published a technical paper on “Face Recognition And IoT Based Smart Lock Access System” in International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJSRCSEIT), ISSN : 2456-3307, Volume 4 Issue 3, pp. 701-704, May-June 2018.
- Deepika T V, Nagalaskhmi T S and Basavanna M published a technical paper on “Implimenatation of Dumb Sign to Speech Using MatLab” in International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJSRCSEIT), ISSN : 2456-3307, Volume 4 Issue 3, pp. 701-704, May-June 2018.
- Nagalakshmi T S, Nirmala L, Akash Soragaon published a technical paper on “ Raspberry Pi based Embedded System for Vehicle Automation over Internet” in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJARCCE) Volume 5, Issue 12, December 2016, DOI 10.17148/IJARCCE.2016.51258
- Sowjanya M N, Stafford Michachial, Mahantesh U, Nagalakshmi T S published a technical paper on “Lung Cancer Detection in Chest X-Ray Image” in International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews(IJRAR) Volume 3, Issue 4, October-December 2016.
- Nagalakshmi T S, Nirmala L published a technical paper on “Automation of Automobile using IoT: A Survey" in International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development (IJAERD) Volume 3, Issue 4, April -2016, DOI https://doi.org/10.21090/ijaerd.030469
Faculty Development Activities :
- Participated and successfully completed AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on “Internet of Things” from 22nd June to 26th June at NIT,Warangal.
- Participated and successfully completed “IoT Boot Camp” from May ,2020 to June 2020 organized by CDAC, Hyderbad.
- Attended VTU TEQIP 1.3 sponsored FDP on “IoT Industrial Applications-Frontend and Backend Co-design” on 29th and 30th April, 2019.
- Organized Four days Faculty Development and Enrichment Programme on “Control Sytems” from 16th to 19th January, 2019.
- Attended FDP on “ IoT and Industrial Application” on 6th and 7th August, 2018 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended TEQIP sponsored One week FDP on “Machine Learning” from 28th June to 2nd July, 2018 at MCE, Hassan.
- Attended a Three days FDP on “Embedded Controller Lab using ARM Cortex M3” from 4th January to 6th January, 2018 at JSSATE, Bengaluru.
- Attended one day FDP on “Research Methodology” on 9th May 2017.
- Attended a One Day FDP on “Blooms Taxonomy” on 31st January 2017, organized at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Participated in IEEE PES One day Workshop on “Women in Power Engineering” at GSSSIETW, on 16th December 2016.
Department Level Activities:
- Working as a MOOC coordinator since August 2018.
- Working as a Department level Web coordinator from August 2018.
- Working as a department level ISTE student chapter coordinator.
- Working as a Student Counseling Coordinator.
- Working as an Alumni coordinator from January 2019 to July 2020.
- Worked as an Alumni Coordinator from January 2018 to July 2018.
- Worked as coordinator for Third National Conference on Robotics Automation Control and Embedded System (NCRACES) -2019.
- Worked as a coordinator for Second National Conference on Robotics Automation Control and Embedded System (NCRACES) -2018.
- Worked as a coordinator for National Conference on Robotics Automation Control and Embedded System (NCRACES) -2017.
- •Worked as a coordinator for Roboteer-2016 ,2017 , 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Student Specific Development:
- Organized Three Days workshop on “IoT with Python” for 6th semester students from 25th to 27th April,2019.
- Arranged Technical Talk on “ARM Processor in Industrial Application” for 7th semester students on 13th October, 2018.
- Organized an Industrial visit to BEML, Mysuru for 2nd semester students on April 21st, 2018.
- Arranged a talk on Adaptive Cruise Control for 5th semester students on 23rd September, 2017.
- Delivered webinar on “An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and It’s Tools” organized by Dept. of CSE, ATME college of Engineering, Mysuru on 11th July, 2020.
- Delivered webinar on “AI-A case study on object recognition” organized by Dept. of ISE, VKIT, Bengaluru on 4th July,2020.
- Delivered One day workshop on “Introduction to IoT with Hands-on” at Vivekananda Institute of Technology, Bengaluru on 2nd May, 2019.
- Resource person for Three Days SDP on “IoT with Python” for 6th semester students from 25th to 27th April,2019.
- Achived 100% result in Neural Network and Fuzzy Logic Systems, Computer Communication Networks, C++, Aircraft Instrumentation.
Institutional Level Activities:
- Worked as a coordinator for Geethayana 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Worked as a coordinator for International Conference ICEECCOT-2017,2018.
Membership Details :
• Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE).
Contact Details :
Department of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 408)
My Vision :
- To make the students to be a good engineers by providing quality education and empower them for their future in the field of Electronics and Instrumentation through constant support and guidance.
- To get registered to Ph.D.