Faculty Name : Mamatha H S
Department : Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Dept. of MBA
- MBA in Human Resource Management from University Of Mysore, Mysore. 2015
- BBM degree from MMK and SDM College for Women, Mysore. 2013
- Date of Birth: 07 July 1992
- Language Known: English, Kannada and Hindi
- Assistant Professor, GSSSIETW, Dept. of MBA, Mysore, October 2018 till date
- Guest Faculty, Department of Management, Vishwakavi Kuvempu First Grade College, Mysore, June 2018 to October2018.
- Exam Auditor,(representing Prometric), Ranstad India Pvt.Ltd, September 2015 to January2016
- Intern Experience at JK Tyre & Industries Ltd.2015
- Published a research paper on “Training Need Identification through Skill Gap Analysis “in International Journal of Advance and Innovative research. 2394-7780.
- Published a research paper on "A Study on Human Resource Practices followed at selected colleges in Mysore city and Recommendations to follow strategic Human Resource Practices" on 7th Dec 2019.
- Published research paper on “A study on impact of Emotional Intelligence on Employee Job Performance” in two-day International E-conference on “Adapting to the new business normal - The way ahead”, held during December 3-4, 2020. ISBN: 978-93-83302-47-5
Faculty Development Activities:
- Participated in a webinar on significance, impact and imperatives of accreditation, and NBA process conducted by NOORUL ISLAM CENTER HIGHER EDUCATION.
- Presented paper on “Impact of pandemic on organization culture” in International E-Conference on Engineering Science, Technology and Management -2020, Maa Shakumbari Trust,Greater Noida, UP, India.
- Participated and presented paper on “UN Women- Gender Equality” representing The Republic Moldova in International Model United Nation Online Conference 14.0.
- Participated in 16th India Innovating For Society 5.0 held on 14th to 17th September 2020 at Digital Summit on CII Hive, organized by Confederation of Indian industry.
- Participated in International Online Conference “Reinvent – Recent Development in Commerce and Business in the Rupt World on 22nd July, 2020.
- Participated in a four day faculty development programme on Research Methodology organized by NITTE Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Banglore.
- Participated in an interactive session on “Consequences of Cyber Crime and its Legal Aspects” organized by Lawest in association with Judicianova on 9th August, 2020.
- Attended online webinar on Outcome Based Education Road Map to E-Learning and Accreditation organized by Informatics on 29th May, 2020.
- Attended Webinar on “Emerging Trends in the Post-COVID World – Role of AI and ML” organized by ICFAI Business School on 21st June, 2020.
- Participated in Two day live webinar “Business Analytics – Way Forward Education and Industry” held by R V Institute of Management, Bangalore on 4th & 5th June, 2020.
- Attended Webinar on “International Entrepreneurship” during National Level Webinar series “Manthan” held on 3rd June, 2020.
- Attended Webinar on “Text and Data Analytics” during National Level Webinar series “Manthan” held on 26th May, 2020.
- Participated in the workshop on “Mind Dynamics and Emotional Stability” on27th March, 2019 at Department of MBA, GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended one day faculty development program on “A roadmap for writing research article and publications” on 25th January, 2019 at Department of MBA, GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Expertise in a particular subject area or areas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Counseling skill
- Academic Coordination among the different subjects offered by the university
- Professional Forum Coordinator, MOOC Coordinator, Minute of Meeting Coordinator.
- Coordinated in NBA work for criteria 3 and criteria 5.
- Research guidance for the PG students in building model and conceptual framework for business problems.
- Performed research to serve as basis for academic writing for publication in various reputed peer-reviewed journals.
- Subjects Taught: Managerial Communication, Management & Organization Behavior, Organizational Change and Development, Integrated Marketing Communication, International Human Resource Management, Compensation and Reward System, Industrial relation and Legislation, Human Resource Management for MBA Students. Management and Entrepreneurship development, Technological Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship for engineering students.
- Preparation, revision and up-gradation of the study material and comprehensive course wise for the subjects taught.
- Focus on the holistic development of students by continuous mentoring and counseling programs to boost their morale and always motivated.
- Participated in various academic conferences for the diversity of knowledge development.
- Conducting activities including role plays, case studies and group discussions.
- Member for National Human Resource Development – Bangalore Chapter
- Inner Wheel Rotary Club- Mysuru Chapter.
Department of Business Administration
GSSS institute of Engineering and Technology for Women
To build a long-term career as a teaching profession that offers opportunities for career growth, and to keep up with cutting-edge teaching technologies. Develop professional skills of teaching students by providing work-based learning. To offer quality education to students.