Faculty Name : Sudhakar R Kulkarni
Department : Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Educational Details :
- Qualified UGC NET July 2018
- Master of Business Administration from M. P. BirlaInstitute of Management, Bengaluru with Specializationin Human Resource Management and Systems, 2011.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronicsfrom Vishweshvariah Technological University,Belgaum, 2007
Profession Experience :
- Currently working as Assistant Professor at Dept. of MBA, GSSSIETW, Mysore from April 2021.
- Worked as Asst. Professor in Bhavan’s Priyamvada Birla Institute of Management,Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mysuru from October 2013 till April 2021.
- Worked as Visiting Faculty at M. P. Birla Institute of Management, Bengaluru – affiliated toBangalore University from March 2016 to Jan 2020.
- Worked as Asst. Professor in Bhavan’sNifte School of Business, Bangalore from September 2011 to October 2013.
- “A Study on Employee Relations Practices with Reference to PharmaManufacturing Company at Bengaluru”. Paper presented at ‘NationalConference on Shift in Indian Business Environment, JSS Centre forManagement Studies, Mysore, March 2019.
- “Employer Branding: A New Strategic Dimension of Indian Corporations.”International Journal Of Innovative Research In Science, Engineering AndTechnology (IJIRSET), e-ISSN: 2319 – 8753 , p-ISSN: 2347 – 6710. Volume 6,Issue 1, (Jan. 2017).
- “A Study on CSR initiatives by Corporate in Mysore, Karnataka”.IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM), e-ISSN: 2278-487X ,p-ISSN: 2319-7668. Volume 18, Issue 8 .Ver. I August 2016 / 48-51
- “A Study on Understanding the Measures to Combat EmployeeAbsenteeism with reference to Rane Madras Ltd, Mysore.” InternationalJournal of Management Research & Review (IJMRR), ISSN: 2249-7196, August2016, Volume 6, Issue 8, Article No-13 / 1105-1109.
- “A Review of Literature on QWL: Manufacturing Sector” InternationalJournal of Management Research & Review (IJMRR), ISSN: 2249-7196, August2016, Volume 6, Issue 8, Article No-12 / 1096-1104.
- “A Study on Customer Perception about the Private Brands of RelianceTrends.” International Journal of Management Research & Review (IJMRR),ISSN: 2249-7196, June 2016, Volume 6, Issue 6, Article No-13 / 871-875.
Invited Guest Lecture :
- Invited as resource person to deliver a talk on ‘Disaster Management’ during a special lecture series 2019 – 20 held at Vidyavardhaka First Grade College on 20/08/2019
- Invited as resource person to deliver a special lecture on ‘Disaster Management’ at Sri K. Puttuswamy First Grade College, Mysore on 8/08/2019
- Invited as resource person to deliver a lecture on ‘Time Management’ at SDMMMK, Mysore on 23/07/2018
- Invited as resource person to conduct a session on topic ‘Impressive Interview’ on 16/02/2018
Workshop / FDP Attended :
- Invited by North Dakota State University, USA under Faculty ExchangeProgram. Worked as Research Scholar under the guidance Dr. Saleem Shaikh,Professor and Director, Centre for Agricultural Policy & Trade Studies,Agribusiness & Applied Economics, North Dakota State University, USA fromMarch 2020 to June 2020.
- Visited Nanyang University, Singapore as International Academic Coordinator representing BPBIM in initiating and designing Internationaleducational tour for the student executives, June 2017.
- Co-ordinated in organizing and Participated in South East Asian Network forDisaster & Environmental Engineering (SEAN – DEE) workshop 2016 atBhavan’s Priyamvada Birla Institute of Management, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan,Mysore in July 2016.
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme on “Using Blended MOOCSin Management Education” conducted by Indian Institute of Management,Bangalore on 13th Feb 2016.
- Organized and participated in Faculty Development Programme on “TeachingApproaches as part of Assurance of Learning at Management Institutions inIndia” at Bhavan’s Priyamvada Birla Institute of Management, Bharatiya VidyaBhavan, Mysore, December 2015.
- Attended South East Asian Network for Disaster & Environmental Engineering(SEAN – DEE) workshop 2016 funded by German Academic Exchange Service- DAAD (Deutscher AkademischerAustauschdienst) at Shah Jalal Universityof Science and Technology, Sylhet, Bangladesh in December 2015.
- Member of the organizing team for International Workshop on “InterculturalAspects of Disaster Management” at Bhavan’s Priyamvada Birla Institute ofManagement, Mysuru, organized in association with South East Asian Network forDisaster and Environmental Engineering (SEAN-DEE), University Of Kassel,Germany, in April 2015.
- Participated in The Faculty Development Programme on ‘Entrepreneurship’ atEntrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDI), Ahmedabad in March2015.
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme on “Data Analysis forResearchers” at GSSS Center for PG Studies and Research, Mysore, in December2014.
- Participated in Faculty Development Workshop on Business Simulation at M. P.Birla Institute Of Management, Bangalore in December 2014.
- Participated in the SEAN – DEE (South East Asian Network for Disaster andEnvironmental Engineering) Lab Workshop at University of Kassel, Germanyfunded by the German Academic Exchange Service - DAAD (DeutscherAkademischerAustauschdienst) - November 2014.
Subjects Taught for MBA Programs :
Organization Behavior, Human Resource Management, Quantitative Techniques, Operations Research, Employee Relations, Leadership and Innovation Skills, Management Information Systems, Productions and Operations Management,Organization Culture, Change and Development,International Human Resource Management.Funded Project :
Contact details :
Department of Master of Business Administration (MBA)
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women