Faculty Name : Divyashree.N.J
Department : Master of Business Administration
Educational Details :
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering, VVCE, Mysore during the year 2008 to 2012.
- PUC-II from Marimallappa PU College, Mysore during the year 2006 to 2008.
- SSLC from Jnana Bharathi English High School, Kunigal during the year 2006.
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 22/04/1990
- Hobbies: Reading Magazines, Newspapers and Listening Music.
- Languages Known: Kannada, English and Hindi.
Technical Skills and Software proficiency :
C ,C++,Core java, (Certified course for 6 months at NIIT , Mysore during 2015-2016).
Profession Experience :
Total Experience: 6 years
- Working as Assistant Instructor in Dept. of Master of Business Administration, GSSSIETW, Mysore, from March 2021 to Till Date
- Working as Assistant Instructor in Dept. of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, GSSSIETW, Mysore, from July 2016 to Feb 2021.
- Worked as Project Assistant at Technovation, Shimoga –Project and tuition centre from Sep 2013 to Feb 2014
- Worked as an Apprentice trainee under technical department at BEML, Mysore from Feb 2013 to June 2013.
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended a workshop on “Electrical Machine Maintenance and Grounding of Electrical Installations” was conducted by Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 10th to 12th July 2017.
- Attended a workshop on “System Monitoring & Maintenance” organized by Department of CSE & ISE, GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 12th to 14th October 2017.
- Attended a workshop on “ARM Microcontroller and Embedded System” was conducted by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 21st to 23rd December 2017.
- Attended a workshop on “Process Instrumentation” was conducted by “GTTC, Mysuru” on 22nd to to 24th April 2019.
- Attended Two day workshop on “Technical Skill Development Program on MATLAB & Simulink” on 14th – 15th March 2020 at Visvesvaraya Technological University, Mysuru- reg
Administrative activities :
- Coordinated in COMED-K during Admissions.
- Coordinated the COMED-K, CET and GATE examinations.
Academic activities :
- Handling the Lab ( Digital Design & HDL Lab, DSP Lab, Process Control Lab, Embedded Controllers Lab, Instrumentation Lab, ARM Processor Lab, Power Electronics Lab)
- Preparation of practical Time Table for exam, Mobility List of students, Question paper Indent
- Documentation of Result Analysis, Industrial Visits, student’s association details.
- Documentation of Final Year students Biodata and slam book preparation.
- Department Library books maintenance.
- Maintenance of Laboratory stock book register and Lab Manuals for Laboratory.
- Maintenance of Students IA & Attendance registers.
- Maintenance of Final year Projects synopsis, seminar, Projects.
- Maintenance of office circulars records.
Contact details :
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Mobile No.: 9731538215
My Visions :
To seek a Professional career with an established organization, looking for a long-term association where individual skills, hard work and honesty are recognized and conductive work culture is provided and sample opportunity to learn and enrich my competencies in my profession.