Faculty Name : Ms. Preethi S. L.
Department : Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Dept. of MBA
Educational Details :
- Qualified K-SET in Management-2021.
- Pursuing Ph.D. in Management at University of Mysore-2021.
- MBA in Finance from University of Mysore-2010.
- M.Com from KSOU, Mysuru -2014 and PGDHRM from KSOU, Mysuru- 2010.
- B.Com from University of Mysore-2008.
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 18-05-1987
- Languages Known: Kannada, English, and Hindi
Profession Experience :
- Worked as Assistant Professor, at Dept. of Commerce, JSSCW, Mysuru, March 2013- June 2022.
- Currently Working as Assistant Professor at Dept. of MBA, GSSSIETW, Mysore from July 2022 to till date.
- Assistant Professor, GSSSIETW, Dept. of MBA, Mysore, March 2021 till date
- Mrs. Preethi S L, Dr. Bharath Kumar K K (2021). Role of Education in Empowering Women in India, International Journal of Business and Administration Research, ISSN-2348-0653, VOL-8, Issue-3, 2021.
- Participated and presented paper titled “Contribution of Green HRM to Environmental Sustainability-National conference organized by Maharani’s Women’s Commerce and Management College, Mysuru on 19th February 2018.
- Participated and presented paper titled “ Quality Insurance Management-A study in Vikram Hospital” in UGC sponsored one day National Seminar on “ Health Insurance in India-Issues and Challenges”, organized by JSSCW, Mysuru on 11th September 2015.
Faculty Development Activities:
- Participated in one day National Webinar on “E-Content Development” organized by Library and Information Centre & IQAC, JSSCW on 30TH July 2021.
- Participated in the National Webinar on “Nurturing Leadership” organized by IQAC, JSSCW on 30th June and 1st of July 2021.
- Participated in one day National Level Webinar on “National Education Policy 2020: Policy Vision and Higher Education” organized by Sri. K. Puttaswamy First Grade College, Mysuru dated 16th January 2021.
- Participated in Workshop on “Harnessing Potentialities of Teachers for Stakeholders Delight” as a part of Faculty Development Program organized by JSSCW, Mysuru & Indian Society for Training and Development Mysuru Chapter on 3rd March 2018.
- Participated in one day State Level Workshop on “GST-Structure, Process and Impact” Organized by the ST.Joseph’s First Grade College in association with Mysore University Commerce and Management Teachers’ Forum on 25th March 2017.
- Participated in the UGC Assisted One Day “Training Programme for Mentors organized by IQAC, JSSCW, Mysuru on 12th March 2016.
- Participated in the UGC Sponsored Two-Day National Seminar on “IFRS Convergence in India-Issues and Challenges organized by JSSCW, Mysuru in association with Mysuru Branch of SIRC of ICAI
Marketing Management, Security Analysis and Portfolio Management, Women Entrepreneurship Development, Organisational Behavior, Financial Management, Banking & Insurance, Financial Derivatives, Human Resource Management, Investment in Stock Markets, Financial Literacy, Strategic Management, Business Research Methodology, Retail Management, Indian Financial System, Services Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Legal Aspects.
Contact details :
Department of Master of Business Administration (MBA)
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women