Faculty Name : SUMAL RAJ M
Department : Information Science & Engineering
Department of Information Science & Engineering,
Educational Details :
- M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering, Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore, Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi. Karnataka, India-2012.
- B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering, People Education Society College of Engineering, Mandya, Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi. Karnataka, India-2010.
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 25/10/1988
- Hobbies : Cricket, Reading books
- Languages : Kannada, English, Tamil, Hindi
Profession Experience :
Experience details –
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in the department of CSE, GSSSIETW, Mysuru. 19-10 -2013 to 31-05-2016
- Worked as a Co-Founder and Chief Technical Officer in INOV TECHNOLOGIES LLP, Mysuru. 01-06-2016 to 30-06-2020
- Working as an Assistant Professor in the department of ISE, GSSSIETW, Mysuru. 18-08-2021 to till date
- Spoken Tutorial coordinator
- Computer Society of India coordinator
- 29th State Level CSI Convention Main Coordinator
- Geethayaana Events Coordinator
Faculty development activities:
- Completed “Instructional Excellence in Intelligent Systems” under the Intel® College Excellence Program conducted in GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended Winter School on “Scientific Computing using Open Source Software for Signal, Image Processing and Soft Computing Applications” organized by the IEEE EMB Bangalore Chapter & IEEE EMB MSRIT Student Chapter Bangalore.
- Attended Faculty Development Program on “Real Time Wireless Sensor Networks and IoT” jointly organized by CSI Mysuru Chapter and GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended “National Conference on Cyber Space Security” [NCCSS 2015] organized by Computer Society of India and CSI Bangalore Chapter.
- Attended Workshop on NBA Accreditation held at GSSSIETW 2016, Mysuru.
- International Conference
- Sumal Raj M, Mahesh M "“Implementation of Intelligent Traffic Management System", International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering (IJCSE) Vol.6, Issue.2, pp.329-336, May-2016
- Life Time Member of ISTE
Contact details :
#28, 2nd cross, K.C.Layout,
To excel in the fields of Information Science and Engineering by working in a team and/or as an individual in a research oriented environment and being up to date with the latest technologies