Faculty Name : Ashwini K R
Department : Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Ashwini K R
B.E, M.Tech, M.I.S.T.E., AMIE
Educational Details :
- B.E JNNCE,Shimoga VTU Electrical Engineering 2005
- M.Tech BVBCET, Hubli VTU Energy System Engineering 2011
Personal Details :
- Date of Birth : 20th July 1983
- Hobbies : Reading Novels, Journals, Magazines
- Languages Known: Kannada, Telugu, Hindi and English
Profession Experience :
- Asst.Prof , GSSSIETW, Mysore from 15th July 2011 to till date
- Asst. Engineer, RIEPL, Bangalore from 1st January 2006 till 9th May 2009
- Ashwini K R , “Two Bit Magnitude comparator design using different logic styles”, JETIR, volume 4, issue 11, November 2017( ISSN : 2349 – 5162)
- Ashwini K R,“Wireless charging through wireless power transmission” at National conference on innovations & discoveries in engineering and technology, VVIET, Mysuru on 18/05/2017.
Workshops/Conference/Seminars attended :
- Attended two days workshop on “Digital Signal Processing lab” at RNSIT, Bengaluru on 23rd and 24thJanuary 2018.
- Presented “A Review on RL78 Microcontroller” at National conference on Intelligent energy systems (NCIES-2018) organized by dept. of EEE, GSSSIETW on 7th May 2018.
- Attended 2days faculty development programme on “Digital signal processing laboratory” at RNSIT, Bengaluru on 23rd and 24th January 2018.
- Attended 10days faculty development programme on “Power and Energy systems” organized by Dept. of EEE, St. Joseph Engineering College, Mangaluru from 19th to 28th June 2017.
- Participated in IEEE PES workshop on “Women in Power engineering” at GSSSIETW on 16th December 2016.
- Attended 2days Retreat program “Adyatmanam” at Japadakatte, Hebsur, K R Nagar
- on 10th and 11th July 2017.
- Presented “System Emulator”, International conference on “Applied science, Engineering and Technology (ICASET-16)”at Sri Sai Ram college of engineering, 6th-7th June 2016.
- Presented “LDO for portable Communication Devices” at 5th National conference on ‘Emerging trends in Engineering and Technology (GTECH- EXPO 16) at G. Madegowda Institute of Technology, Mandya on 29th April 2016.
- Attended a 1 week workshop on “Scientific Computing and Signal, Image Processing and soft Computing Applications” at MSRIT, Bangalore from Dec 28th,2015 to Jan 1st Jan 2016.
- Attended a technical talk on “Research trends in image and signal Processing”, by Dr. Panduranga S, Dept of Technical education, Karnataka. on 27th feb 2016 Organized by the Dept of TCE, GSSSIETW, Mysuru
Academic Activities :
- External DCS work at VVIET
- Paper valuation work.
Faculty Development Programmes :
- Attended a FDP on “R & D funding opportunities and intellectual property rights” at GSSSIETW on 21st July 2016
- Attended three day FDP on “Research methodology and research motivational aspects” at GSSSIETW from 27th -29th July 2016.
- Attended FDP on “Cloud computing and education” organized through ISTE at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 20th July 2016
- Attended one Day FDP on “Outcome based education –NBA workshop” on 7th June 2016 Under ISTE Forum at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended Faculty development Programme on “ Research thrust in Renewable Energy” at GSSSIETE from 27th to 29th Jan 2016.
- Attended Five days faculty development Programme on “Scientific Computing and signal, Image Processing and soft computing Applications” at MSRIT, Bangalore.
Administrative Works :
- Worked as Room Superintendent COMED-K, GATE and other competitive examinations from 2011 to 2014.
- Workshop Attended:
- “Smart grid technologies”, at VVIET, Mysore, 25th and 26th july2013.
- “Micro controller MSP-430”, at GSSSIETW, Mysore. 20th and 21st September 2014.
Professional Membership :
- ISTE life member - LM 96900
Contact Details :
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 127)
My Vision :
To excel in engineering education and research, inculcating professional ethics in students and emerge as a leaders in the country in the field of electrical & electronics engineering.