Faculty Name : Keerthi Kumar. M
Department : Telecommunication Engineering
Keerthi Kumar. M
Department of Telecommunication Engineering,
Education Details :
- Master of Technology, Digital Electronics & Communication System, Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology, Chikmagalur, 2012
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Ghousia College of Engineering, Ramanagaram, 2010
Personal Details :
- DOB : 10/06/1988
- Hobbies : Reading news papers, solving puzzles, watching movies, playing cricket,chess.
- Languages Know : Kannada and English
Profession Experience :
- A total of 5 years of Experience as assistant professor in GSSSIETW, Mysore.
Faculty Development Activities :
Workshop Attended :
- Attended Five days Workshop on “Brain Computer Interface, Theory and Applications” from 26th Feb 2018 to 2nd March 2018 at IIT Guwahati.
- Attended One day FDP on “Research Methodology & Teaching Information Security: An Overview” on 9th June 2017 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended Five days FDP on “Hands on Course on FPGA and ASIC Design” from 28th December 2015 to 1st January 2016 at SJCE , Mysore.
- Attended Two days FDP on Faculty Effectiveness Enhancement Training-FEET on 25th and 26th November 2016 at Ecumenical Christian Center, Bangalore.
- Presented paper titled “An FPGA design of high effective AES core hardware architecture for portable hard disc system” in National Conference on “Advances in Computer Applications-NCACA 2012” organized by the Department of MCA during 10th and 11th May 2012.
- Attended Five days FDP on “Hands on Course on FPGA and ASIC Design” from 28th December 2015 to 1 January 2016 at SJCE , Mysore.
- Attended one day FDP on “R & D Funding opportunity and Introduction to Intellectual Property Right” held at GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women, Mysore, on 21st July 2016.
- Participated in two days Workshop on “NBA Accreditation” from 21st to 23rd July 2015 conducted in GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women, Mysore.
- Attended one day workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights” on 27th January 2014 at VTU Regional Center, Mysore.
- Attended One day Workshop on “Network Simulator-2” on 26th April 2014 held at GSSSIETW, Mysore.
- Attended one day FDP on “LabVIEW” on 8th January 2015 held at ATME College of Engineering, Mysore.
- Keerthi Kumar M, Harshitha N, Nehashree K Ruthika, Rhea Benny, Varsha S P, “IoT based Smart Garbage and Waste Monitoring System using MQTT Protocol” in “International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology” (IJERT)-May 2018 ISSN: 2278-0181.
- Keerthi Kumar M, Avi Kumar R, Rajesh K M, “Photoplethysmography Technique to Measure Heart Rate Count” in “International Journal For Science And Advance Research In Technology”(IJSART) - Volume 3 Issue 3 –March 2017 ISSN: 2395-1052.
- Keerthi Kumar K M, Avi Kumar R, “Enhanced LSB Algorithm For Stegano Communication” in Journal of Web Development and Web Designing-MAT Journals”- Volume 1 Issue 3.
- Keerthi Kumar M, Lahari P M, Raksha G, Rashmitha R, Swathi K P, “Pedestrian Navigation in the building using inertial sensors” in “International Journal of Applied Research” (IJAR), volume-5, Issue-7, July 2015,ISSN - 2249-555X.
- Keerthi Kumar M,Shilpa S, Manasa. H.M, Sadaf shahana Mariam, “Wireless Battery Charger” in International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V35(3),125-128 May 2016. ISSN:2231-5381.
- Dr. Parameshachari B D,Keerthikumar M, Rubeena Muheeb,Nagashree R N,Deekshith B N, “Design of an Gesture Recognition Based Car Gaming” in 1st International Conference on Innovations in Computing & Networking (ICICN16).
Conference Attended :
- Attended National Conference on “Advances in Computer Applications-NCACA 2012” organized by the Department of MCA during 10th and 11th May 2012
Awards Received :
100% Results Award for the subjects handled
- Analog communication.
- Basic Electronics
- Digital Switching Systems.
- Information Theory & Coding.
- DSP Algorithms & Architecture.
- Multimedia communication.
- Received certificate of appreciation from i4C for presenting an Idea on “Go Green Power” under “SMART INDIA HACKATHON-2017”.
Professional Membership :
- Associate Member of IETE. (Membership No AM237523.)
Life Member of The Indian Society For Technical Education (ISTE) with the
membership ID – LM 113692
Contact Details :
Department of Telecommunication Engineering
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 303)
My Vision :
Is to use my knowledge and skills acquired to ensure good growth prospect for department and the institute.