Faculty Name : Nayana C G
Department : Dept. of Telecommunication Engineering
Dept. of Telecommunication Engineering
Education Details :
- Master of Technology, Digital Electronics and Communication, Srinivas School of Engineering, Mangaluru, Karnataka, 2014.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Kalpataru Institute of Technology, Tiptur, Karnataka, 2011.
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 22/01/1989
- Hobbies : Reading, Listening to music.
- Languages Known: English, Kannada and Hindi.
Profession Experience :
- Currently Working as Assistant Professor Dept. of Telecommunication Engineering, GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 18th July 2016.
- Worked as Assistant Professor at SBIT, Tiptur from 01/08/ 2015 to 31/01/2016.
- Worked as Lecturer at SBIT, Tiptur from 11/08/ 2011 to 07/09/2012.
- Worked as Lecturer at SRSR polytechnic, Tiptur 04/7/2014 to 30/05/2015.
International Journals :
- Nayana C G published a paper ” ”International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer and Optimization Techniques (ICEECCOT) GSSSIETW, Mysuru 15th -16th December 2018.
- Nayana C.G, Shruthi S Prabhu, Parameshachari B.D, Rudresh M.D,”A Comparative Study of EMD and EEMD Based Adaptive Thresholding Method for Speech Enhancement”International Journal of Radio, Space and Aerospace Engineering ,Volume 1 Issue 2,pp 17-34,2016, ISSN: 2226-4353 ,Impact Factor:0.889.
- Shruthi S Prabhu, Nayana C.G, Parameshachari B.D, “Application of Adaptive Filter - Hilbert Transform to Detect FECG”, International Journal of VLSI Design,Microelectronics and Embedded System,Volume 1 Issue 2,pp 17-24,2016.
National Conferences :
- Nayana C G, Shruthi S Prabhu, Dr.Parameshachari B.D, Rudresh M.D, “Survey on Carrying Digital Image Water Marking in Healthcare Based Medical Palmistry” presented paper in 4th National Conference on Emerging Trends in Electronics and Communication held at BGS Institute of Technology, BG Nagar on 18th May 2017.
- Shruthi S Prabhu,Nayana C G, Dr.Parameshachari B.D, “KonKani Speech Recognition using Hilbert Huang Transform” presented paper in 4th National Conference on Emerging Trends in Electronics and Communication held at BGS Institute of Technology, BG Nagar on 18th May 2017.
- Participated in National level Technical Paper Presentation and own third prize for the paper titled “Frequency Dependencies of Power Noise” held by ECEA, Kalpataru Institute of Technology, Tiptur on 26th and 27th October 2010.
- Participated in National level conference on Communication and Image Processing-NCCIP-14 and presented the project paper titled “An EMD Based Speech Enhancement using Adaptive Thresholding Techiniques” on 9th May 2014 at T.John Institute of Technology,Bangalore.
- Participated in National level conference on Real Time Systems NCRTS-2014 and presented the project paper titled “An EMD Based Speech Enhancement using Adaptive Soft and Hard Thresholding Techiniques” on 10th May 2014 at City Engineering College,Bangalore.
Academic Activities :
- Professional forum coordinator
- Guided UG projects and mini projects
- Worked as a Lab Incharge
- Student counselor
Administrative activities :
- Worked in the Registration Committee as a coordinator in state level project model exhibition “TELEUTSAV” on 17th April 2017.
- Worked as a sports Coordinator in GEETHAYAANA 2017.
- Went as a student coordinator for the student’s participation in Techno-cultural event AVISHKAR-2017 at VDRIT, Dharwad.
- Worked in the Registration Committee as a Coordinator in National conference on “Electronics, Signals and Communication”, (NCESC-17) on 29th May 2017.
- Worked as SKIT event Coordinator in GEETHAYAANA 2017.
- Worked as a session Coordinator in IEEE International conference on Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer Technologies and Optimization Techniques (ICEECCOT-2016) on 9th and 10th December 2016.
Faculty Development Activities :
- Participated in five days FDP on “5G Network & Research Challenges in Networking” organized by VVCE, Mysuru 15th to 19th January 2018.
- Attended one day IEEE workshop on “Women in Engineering “held at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 16th December 2016.
- Attended one day FDP on “Recent Trends in Science and Mathematics (RTSM-2017)” on11th January 2017 at GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women, Mysuru.
- Attended one day FDP on “Research Methodology & Teaching Information Security: An Overview “on 9th June 2017 at GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women, Mysuru.
- Participated in two days workshop on “CMOS IC Design Flow using Mentor graphics EDA Tools”, held at SSE, Manglore, on 29th and 30th April 2013.
- Participated in one days workshop on “VLSI Design Using Xilinx Tool”, held at SSE, Manglore, February 2013.
- Participated in one day workshop on “cloud Computing”, held at GSSSIETW, Mysuru, July 19th 2016.
- Participated in two days workshop on “R&D Funding Opportunities and Intellectual property Rights”, held at GSSSIETW, Mysuru, July 19th 2016.
Professional Membership :
- Member of Indian Society for Technical Education.
Contact Details :
Department of Telecommunication Engineering
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 301)
My Vision :
To secure challenging career position in the organization that offers long-term opportunities for professional growth by contributing substantially to the organization and providing for mutual advancement.