Faculty Name : Amaresh A M
Department : Information Science and Engineering
Department of Information Science & Engineering, GSSSIETW,
Education Details :
- Master of Technology, Computer Science and Engineering,Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Davanagere, 2015
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering, Tontadarya College of Engineering, Gadag, 2010
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 22/04/1987
- Hobbies : Reading, Listening to music.
- Languages Known: English, Kannada, and Hindi
Professional Experience :
- Working as Assistant Professor, GSSSIETW, Mysore, July 2016-till.
- Worked as Assistant Professor, BIET, Davanagere, July 2012- June 2016.
- Worked as Lecturer at KLE College of Engineering and Technology , Chikkodi,Belagavi from July 2011 – may 2012
- “Autonomous Seeding and Spraying Spider Robot”, in the Second National Conference on Engineering Innovations & Solutions (NCEIS - 2018), International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology 2018 IJSRCSEIT | Volume 4 | Issue 6 | ISSN : 2456-3307, Mysuru on 7th May 2018.
- “IOT Based water Risk Management on Cloud Computing” , International Journal Of Computer Science And Information Technology Research Excellence, Volume 07, Issue 06, Nov-Dec 2017.(ISSN NO 2250-2734).
- “Running Resilient Distributed Datasets using DBSCAN on Apache Spark”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology, Volume 3, Issue 5, October 2016. (ISSN2349-6002).
- “Utility based privacy preserving mechanism for data publishing”, International Conference on advances in engineering research, Held at hotel Bell and convention Centre, Bengaluru on 17th may, 2015(ISBN: 978-1511884-096).
- Presented a paper on “Autonomous Seeding and Spraying Spider Robot”, in the Second National Conference on Engineering Innovations & Solutions (NCEIS - 2018) at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 7th May 2018.
- Presented a paper Steganography: Security towards Online Banking at National cyber Safety and Security Standards Summit17 on 17th and 18th Feb 2017 at Bits Pilani Campus Hyderabad.
- Presented a paper on “File Sharing in Operating System using New Cryptographic Algorithm”
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended Three Day National Level Faculty Development Program on “A Practical Approach Towards Big Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence” at GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 5th March to 7th March 2018.
- Attended Technical talk on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning”, organized by the department of Electronics and communication on 14th November 2017.
- Attended Faculty Development Program on Recent Trends in Nanoscience & Technology”, organized by Basic science department on 13th October 2017.
- Attended Five days “Faculty Development Programme” on Mobile Application Development from 28th Aug to 1st September 2107 conducted by Google Private Limited India, in association with Visweshwaraya Technological University Belagavi at VVCE Mysuru.
- Attended Five Days National Level Faculty Development Program on “Cyber Warfare: Techniques, Tactics & Tools for Network Security” at GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 24th July to 28th July 2017.
- Attended One day “Faculty Development Programme” on Research Methodology & Teaching Information security: An Overview on 9th June 2017.
- Attended two days National conference on National Cyber Safety and security standards summit-2017 held on 17th &18th February 2017 at BITS Pilani campus Hyderabad.
- Attended Technical Talk on “Engineering Research Opportunities” on 8th December 2016 by Dr. Krishnaraj Madhavjee Sunjiv Soyjaudh, Professor of Communication Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Mauritius, and Republic of Mauritius.
- Attended One Day FDP on R & D Funding Opportunities and Introduction to IPR By Mr. Cyril Prasanna Raj, MS College of Engineering. On 21st July, 2016 in GSSIETW, Mysuru
- Attended One day Hands-on /Workshop on Cloud Computing By Mr. Dastikop and Mr. Mayur Patil on 20th July, 2016 in GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- Participated in one day seminar on “Markov Chains and its Applications” delivered by Dr.P.S.Hiremath, Professor, KLE technological University, organized by MCA forum, B.I.E.T Davanagere during 22nd April 2016
- Participated in one day seminar on “JAVA CRYSTALS” organized by MCA forum, B.I.E.T Davanagere during 6th April 2016.
- Participated in “Faculty Enablement Program (FEP) on Foundation Program 4.0”, conducted by Infosys Limited, Mangalore Development Centre during 14th to 19th December 2015, and has been awarded with “A” Grade
- Attended International Conference on “Applied and Theoretical Computing and Communication Technology” at B.I.E.T, Davanagere during 29th to 31st Oct 2015
- Attended workshop on “Research Methodology” by Research development cell B.I.E.T jointly with ISTE during 28th October 2015.
- Attended workshop on “Big Data Analytics” by Dept. of Information Science and Engg B.I.E.T during 22nd & 23rd August 2014.
- Attended workshop on “FEEL Teacher” by College for leadership and human resource development (ISO 2001:2008 certified) at B.I.E.T Davanagere during 19TH April to 21st April 2013.
- Worked as Co-ordinator for Second National Conference NCEIS-2018 held on 7th MAY 2018.
- Working as IA coordinator, 2017-18.
- Worked in Designing Brochure, poster, Memento for chief guest and worked in Publicity, Sponcership and Guest Hospitality committees for Three Day National Level Faculty Development Program on “A Practical Approach towards Big Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence” at GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 5th March to 7th March 2018.
- Worked as Co IA coordinator, 2016-17.
- Theory paper valuation for BE Examination VTU
- Worked as Practical Examiner VTU
- Guiding mini-projects 2016-17
- Examiner for Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgavi.
Professional Membership :
- LM ISTE 
- CSI - 1181477
Contact Details :
S/o Vishwamurthy A M
Near 108 shivalinga temple
Opp Transformer pole, H.No-6/828
Tq: KUDLIGI Di: BELLARY
[Phone no.: Mobile: 8105051753]
My Vision :
To achieve academic excellence through in-depth knowledge in engineering and technology through dedication to duty, innovation in teaching and faith in human values.